Play Baywatch slot game online for free or real money and get the best deposit bonuses and no deposit sign up bonus money offers from the online casinos and slots sites listed on the side.
Baywatch Rescue – Information & Game Rules
Baywatch Rescue is a slot casino game where you bet on the outcome of five spinning reels. Match three or more symbols (or icons) on a win line to win a payout. Payouts increase depending on the number of matching symbols you have.
- Your winnings will be credited to your account immediately.
- You will lose your stake amount if you have insufficient matching symbols
What are winning lines?
Baywatch Rescue is a 30-line slot game that may present 30 winning combinations of five symbols across its five reels. A ‘win line’ is a line of symbols that MAY contain a winning combination when the reels stop. A win line must contain a minimum of three consecutive symbols (appearing from left to right) for any payout to be made. However, this does not apply to the SCATTER symbol.
Select your lines
Click the LINES up and down arrow buttons to select the number of lines you want to play. Stakes are accepted on a per line basis.
Each win line is represented by a numbered Indicator button, displayed on either side of the reels. All these indicators are illuminated when the game is first displayed, meaning all lines are active. You can disable/enable individual lines by clicking the appropriate Indicator button.
Note: You can use a combination of the LINES button and individual Indicator buttons to select lines. If you press the down arrow button, the highest selected line number is deselected. If you press the up arrow button, the lowest unselected line number is selected. Click the PAYTABLE button to view the 30 win lines.
Set your stake
To increase, or decrease, the amount you are going to bet on each line, click the up or down arrows on the STAKE/LINE button.
Remember that stakes are accepted on a per line basis.
The total stake amount for your forthcoming Baywatch Rescue game will be the stake per line multiplied by the number of lines you have chosen to play. For example, if you select a £2 stake and you decide to play 30 lines then the total amount staked on the next game will be (2×30) £60. This value is shown in the STAKE area.
Click the PAYTABLE button to view payout values for each symbol.
- A single payment only is made per winning line. For example, five matching symbols pays out the value for five symbols and does not pay for four symbols or three symbols.
- A symbol can contribute to one or more win lines. The win line payouts are accumulated.
A WILD symbol will substitute any standard symbol (except the SCATTER symbols), to make the best win possible.
Hidden Wild symbol
Any time during normal play the Speed Boat Wild symbol may appear and trigger the Hidden Wild reel set. Each of the symbols in the centre reel become hidden wild symbols and further hidden wilds appear randomly in the reel set. These wilds substitute for any standard symbol to contribute to winning lines. This feature is randomly activated.
During normal play, each lifebelt SCATTER symbol carries a random cash value. When they appear, the value is multiplied by the total stake and distributed amongst the three personal progressive cash pots. No cash prizes are awarded at this stage.
Each lifebelt SCATTER will also be collected and stored on a plinth and used to help advance the progressive trail towards winning the progressive cash pots during the free spins feature game. Each lifebelt symbol represents three lifebelts. The more lifebelts that you collect, the greater opportunity to advance the progressive trail and win a cash award during the free spins feature game.
The amount that is distributed to each of the cash pots is defined by the paytable and relate to the quantity of scatters that appear at any one time. A general principle is that the greater the number of scatters that appear, the greater the total cash pot value will be awarded. The distribution of the award amongst the three cash pots is as follows:
- 1 Scatter symbols = quantity of 3: total stake x 0.2 (Man), total stake x 0.3 (Woman), total stake x 0.1 (child).
- 2 Scatter symbols = quantity of 6: total stake x 0.3 (Man), total stake x 0.5 (Woman), total stake x 0.2 (child).
- 3 Scatter symbols = quantity of 9: total stake x 0.5 (Man), total stake x 1 (Woman), total stake x 0.5 (child)
- 4 Scatter symbols = quantity of 12: total stake x 1 (Man), total stake x 2.5 (Woman), total stake x 2 (child).
- 5 Scatter symbols = quantity of 15: total stake x 2 (Man), total stake x 5 (Woman), total stake x 4 (child).
The total value of the cash award is displayed in a ‘lozenge’ and it rises upwards towards the cash pots and momentarily rests over each of them in turn. A portion of its total value is distributed into each of the three pots to increase the values of the progressive cash pots.
When three or more lifebelt SCATTER symbols appear (they do not have to be consecutive, or left to right) when the reels have stopped, the free spins feature is triggered. Free spins start automatically and play out consecutively until they are exhausted.
The free spin reel set is different to the reel set used in normal play. The reel set contains enhancements that are unique to the free spins. The number of symbols determine the number of free spins:
- 3 Scatter symbols awards 10 free spins.
- 4 Scatter symbols awards 15 free spins.
- 5 Scatter symbols awards 20 free spins.
The following trail symbols may appear during free spins:
During free-spins whilst the reels are spinning a number of lifebelts (up to eight) are thrown onto the reels from the pile (that was collected during normal play). The progressive cash pot is advanced one level (indicated by a red bar) each time a lifebelt lands on any of the trail symbols.
- Rescue Child – Complete a minimum of eight levels to win the cash pot.
- Rescue Woman – Complete a minimum of four levels to win the cash pot.
- Rescue Man – Complete a minimum of three levels to win the cash pot.
- There are no SCATTER symbols or Hidden Wild symbols during free spins.
- The stake and the number of lines selected in the game that triggered the free spins is used for the duration of the free spin period.
- Further free spins cannot be triggered during the free spin feature.
- Free spins do not contribute to the auto spin countdown. When free spins starts, auto spin is cancelled.
- If free spins end before the lifebelts are used up, then they are saved for the next free spin game.
- It is possible to win more than one of the progressive trail cash pots during free spins, however, the same progressive trail cannot be won twice in the same feature.
- The trail cash pots are reset to zero once the free spins feature has played out.
- At the end of free spins your winnings are displayed.
In the event of a game in Real play being interrupted (i.e. started but not completed due to connectivity issues or accidentally closing the browser etc), any winnings will be correctly credited to the customer’s account and will be exact according to the result prior to the game being interrupted.
Please note that in some feature games the sequence and number of events leading to the display of the total award, may vary from the animation prior to game recovery. This will not affect the result of the game after the game has recovered.
Auto spin is a convenient way to play without having to click the SPIN button to start each game. Each spin starts automatically until something occurs that requires your intervention or the number of spins set expiries.
Using auto spin
- Select the desired number of spins using the up and down arrow buttons in the AUTO SPIN display area. Each click of the respective button increases or decreases the amount of spins that will take place.
- Click STOP to cancel auto spin.
- Auto spin is not available in jurisdictions where it is not permitted.
- This game has a Return to Player of 95.48% based on good playing strategy.
- System malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- All currencies in the above are expressed in GBP. Please note that the amounts stated will apply in the user’s own currency.