Play Atomic Fruit slot game online for free or real money and get the best deposit bonuses and no deposit sign up bonus money offers from the online casinos and slots sites listed on the side.
Atomic Fruit – Information & Game Rules
Place your bet and watch the atoms spin. There are an amazing 2560 ways to win. Match four or more symbols on a win line for a cash payout. Payout values increase depending upon the payout value of the symbol and the number of matching symbols. Also, a symbol can contribute to multiple wins. But the prizes don’t stop there! A cluster of seven or more adjacent matching coloured fruit pods causes a reaction, which potentially creates more winning opportunities.
And don’t forget that jackpot prizes could be coming your way too!
- Your winnings will be credited to your account immediately.
- You will lose your stake amount if you have insufficient winning symbols.
Setting your stake amount
Click the + (plus) or – (minus) arrow buttons in the Stake/Line box. Each click either increases or decreases your stake amount. Atomic Fruit has ten fixed win lines. Therefore, the amount that you set as the stake per line is multiplied by ten (x10) – the total stake amount, which is clearly displayed in the Total Stake box.
Starting the game
When you have selected a stake it is time to play. To start Atomic Fruit click the Play button.
Auto play is a convenient way to play without having to click the Play button to start each game. Play starts automatically until the number of plays expires or you decide to stop auto play.
To activate auto play, click the + (plus) or – (minus) arrow buttons to set the number of plays (up to 25) then click the Auto Play button. Auto plays will commence and the number of auto plays counts down and is displayed in the field below the Auto Play button. Click the Stop button to stop auto play.
How do you win?
Match one or more icons in each of the four pods along a win line. All
matching combinations pay out. You could win up to (4x4x4x4) 256 times per win line, and therefore a potential of (10×256) 2560 times. Any wins will be highlighted and displayed in the talk-back panel.
The fruit pods (group of four icons) are coloured green, blue or red. Seven or more consecutive matching coloured pods connected horizontally and/or vertically is known as a cluster and causes a reaction. Pods connected diagonally are not considered part of a cluster.
It is possible to get more than one cluster in a single game and the larger the size of the cluster, the larger the payout. See the paytable for reaction payout values.
When a reaction occurs, the pods associated with the winning cluster disappear, allowing the pods above to fall into the vacant spaces, potentially creating more wins.
If more wins occur as a result of newly descended pods, the above sequence is repeated. This process continues until your winning streak ends. Any new wins (or existing wins not disturbed by the cluster reaction) will pay double (x2).
If yet another cluster reaction is created as the result of the previous reaction, you will be awarded a payout for the reaction multiplied by the current win line multiplier. Also, the win line multiplier will increase by 1. All subsequent wins will then pay x3 and so on. In the event of multiple clusters, the line multiplier will only advance by 1 at a time.
The game ends when there are no more clusters and win lines.
Any winnings are displayed in the talk-back panel. Win amounts will be added automatically to your balance.
Payouts and paytable
Click the Paytable button to view the win multiple values of each symbol. Click the Close button to return to the game.
What is a progressive?
A progressive is a jackpot that accumulates value, or progresses, as the game continues. A jackpot consists of a fixed minimum amount of money that increases by a percentage of incoming stake amounts.
To qualify for a jackpot, four consecutive jackpot symbols must be present on a win line. If this happens, the current jackpot prize is won.
When the jackpot is won the prize fund is reset to its seed amount and the process starts again.
Important points to note about jackpots:
- Jackpots are available for the real play version of Atomic Fruit only.
- A minimum stake amount of £0.10 per line is required to qualify for inclusion in a jackpot game.
- The seed amount (or starting value for the jackpot) is £250.
- Winning a progressive jackpot neither contributes to, or is affected by the daily cumulative winnings limit.
- Contributions to the jackpot come solely from the operator and are not taken from any bets placed by the player.
- It is not possible for two players to simultaneously win the jackpot. The jackpot is locked when it is being won. This means that no other bets will be accepted for it and only one player at a time is able to win it.
- To qualify for the progressive jackpot you must have a minimum stake of £0.10 per line.
- This game has a Return to Player of 95.58% based on good playing strategy.
- System malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- All currencies in the above are expressed in GBP. Please note that the amounts stated will apply in the user’s own currency.