Play Ancient Riches Cash Drop slot game online for free or real money and get the best deposit bonuses and no deposit sign up bonus money offers from the online casinos and slots sites listed on the side.
Ancient Riches Cash Drop is a new type of casino game where you bet on the outcome of 18 spinning squares. Each square:
- contains one of nine symbols.
- in one of three colours.
You qualify for a payout if you get:
- three or more matching and consecutive symbols, from left to right on one of the 40 fixed win lines.
- five matching square colours (from left to right) on a winning line causing a ‘reaction’. These squares disappear and new squares drop into the vacant spaces with new symbol/colour combinations, which may qualify for yet another payout.
What are winning lines?
Ancient Riches Cash Drop has 40 fixed win lines – one unit of stake is used for each line played, because each line can win separately in its own right.
A win line is a line of symbols that MAY contain a winning combination when the squares stop spinning. A win line must contain a minimum of three consecutive symbols (appearing from left to right) for any payout to be made. Also, five matching coloured squares on a win line (regardless of the symbol) on an a win line qualifies for a payout.
The 40 win line combinations for Ancient Riches Cash Drop are:
Set your stake
To increase, or decrease, the amount you are going to bet on each line, click the plus (+) or minus (-) arrows on the Stake/Line button. Remember that stakes are accepted on a per line basis.
The total stake amount for your forthcoming Ancient Riches Cash Drop game will be the stake per line multiplied by 40 (the number of win lines). For example, if you select a £2.50 stake then the total amount staked on the next game will be (2.50×40) £100. This is clearly shown in the Total Stake display.
Click the Paytable button to view payout values for each symbol.
For example, the payout values for the Cleopatra symbol displays:
- 5 – 1000, where five Cleopatras pays out 1000 x your line stake.
- 4 – 100, where four Cleopatras pays out 100 x your line stake.
- 3 – 60, where three Cleopatras pays out 60 x your line stake.
- A single payment only is made per winning line. For example, five matching symbols pays out the value for five symbols only and does not pay for the four symbols or the three symbols.
- A symbol can contribute to one or more win lines. The win line payouts are accumulated.
If five or more matching coloured squares (regardless of the symbol) appear consecutive and left to right on an active line, a reaction occurs. These squares react (disappear) and new squares drop into the vacant spaces with new symbols/coloured combinations, which may qualify for more payouts. Each reaction has a payout of x2 the stake.
Multiple reactions occur simultaneously. Each reaction is paid x2 the stake line. It is possible for the same square to be involved in more than one reaction.
Win Line Multiplier
After a reaction, the cash pot accumulates and the Win Line Multiplier increases by 1. Any symbol wins in the draw area after the squares have been replaced from the reaction will now pay x2. Previous wins not disturbed by the reactions will also pay x2.
If more reactions occur after the symbols have been replaced from a reaction, the squares involved in the reactions are replaced and the Win Line Multiplier increases again by 1. All subsequent wins then pay x3 and so on.
Three or more Jackpot symbols appearing anywhere in the game qualifies for one of the three jackpot prizes.
The progressive jackpot consists of a fixed minimum amount which gradually increases by a percentage of funds inputted into the game until it is won. When the jackpot is won, it is reset to the seed amount and begins to rise again. Progressive jackpots are available in real play only; each individual current jackpot total is displayed above the winnings display panel.
- Mini = 3 Jackpot symbols
- Midi = 4 Jackpot symbols
- Maxi = 5 Jackpot symbols
Important notes about jackpots
- It is not possible for two players to simultaneously win the jackpot: the jackpot is locked when it is being won, this means that no other bets will be accepted for it, so only one player at a time is able to win it; the first player would win the jackpot and the second attempt would be unable to place their stake as the jackpot amount that they are playing for has decreased.
- If the players stake is greater or equal to the minimum qualifying stake then the following contributions will be taken from the stake and added to the jackpot Mini=1.0%, Midi=1.0%, Maxi=1.0%
- Winning a progressive jackpot neither contributes to, or is affected by the daily cumulative winnings limit.
- Contributions to the jackpot come solely from the operator and are not taken from any bets placed by the player.
- To qualify for the progressive jackpot you must have a minimum stake per line of GBP 0.40.
Auto Play is a convenient way to play without having to click the Play button to start each game. Each spin starts automatically until something occurs that requires your intervention or the number of spins set expiries.
Using Auto Play
- Select the desired number of plays using the plus (+) and minus (-) arrow buttons in the Auto Play display area. Each click of the respective arrow button increases or decreases the amount of plays that will take place.
- Click Auto Play to start auto play.
- Click Stop to stop auto play.
- This game has a Return to Player of 95.28% based on good playing strategy.
- System malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- All currencies in the above are expressed in GBP. Please note that the amounts stated will apply in the user’s own currency.