Play Alice’s Wonderland slot game online for free or real money and get the best deposit bonuses and no deposit sign up bonus money offers from the online casinos and slots sites listed on the right >>>>
Alice’s Wonderlandis a 5-reel 20-line slot machine game based on the popular story of Alice’s Adventures In Wonderland. The game features a Progressive Jackpot in the Mad Hatter’s Tea Party bonus round, an in-reel Rabbit Hole bonus, as well as free spins with extra wild symbols. It is also possible to win all 3 bonus features in one spin!
You can bet 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 15p, 20p, 30p, 40p, 50p, £1, £2, £2.50, £5, £10, £20 or £25 per line, per spin and win upto 10,000 your bet.
- Press the “Stake Up” and “Stake Down” buttons to choose a stake per line between 1p/c and £/€25.
- Press the “Select Lines” button to choose how many lines (1 to 20) you would like to play. Your selected stake per line will be multiplied by the number of lines you choose to play.
- The total amount you have staked will be shown in the TOTAL STAKE box at the bottom right of the screen.
- A maximum of £/€500 total bet can be placed on any one game.
- Click on the “Paytable” button to view the paytable, which shows the potential winnings for each reel combination, scatters, bonuses etc.
How To Play
- Press ‘Play’ to start the game.
- The reels will spin and eventually stop at random.
- If the combination of symbols appearing on the reels forms a line of 3, 4 or 5 matching symbols on one of the lines you selected to play, you win. Any winning lines you have will be highlighted and your winnings will be credited to your account balance.
Tea Party Bonus and Progressive Jackpot
- The Mad Hatter’s Tea Party bonus game is a special bonus win triggered by getting 3, 4 or 5 Mad Hatter scatter symbols anywhere on the reels.
- There is no win attached to the Mad Hatter symbols – only entry to the bonus game, which itself guarantees a win.
- When the game enters the bonus round, you will see instructions on how to play which is as follows:
- There are 4 characters at the tea party (Alice, March Hare, Dormouse and Mad Hatter)
- You need to pick one of the characters to have a cup of tea (selecting the character can be done by clicking on them or by pressing the PICK button when the highlight is on the character you want to pick)
- The longer they take drinking their tea the more money you will get, which is shown by the amount counting up under the player
- After drinking their tea you will be asked to pick a character again
- Once a character has had enough tea they will put their hand over their cup and cannot be selected again
- This selecting characters continues until all four characters have had enough tea and placed their hands over their cup. At this point the total winnings are shown and added to the balance
- Progressive: If one of the characters has sugar added to their tea before drinking it then you win the progressive. This will be shown by the tea spoon moving from the sugar pot to the player’s cup and stirring the tea in. The bonus will then continue as normal and the progressive winnings will be shown at the end
- Once one of the characters has had some sugar then it is unavailable for the other characters (the progressive jackpot can not be won twice in the same go)
- In the event of a communication error after a progressive win result has been determined and before it has been displayed on screen, the win amount will automatically be transferred to the player’s account.
- In the event of the jackpot being won, other players playing the game simultaneously will be informed of the new jackpot value and offered the option to void the present bet. This is only relevant if the jackpot display on the other players games has not been updated to the new value yet.
- Whilst the game is live the jackpot can only be terminated if the value of the jackpot is zero. If the game is removed the outstanding pool amount can be transferred to another jackpot or retained by the operator.
- The administration of the jackpot is at the discretion of operator.
Rabbit Hole Bonus
- The Rabbit hole symbol only appears on the middle reel. If it appears anywhere on that reel then you will enter the Rabbit Hole bonus round.
- In this round Alice falls down the rabbit hole collecting prizes along the way.
- Once she reaches the bottom the total for all the prizes is awarded and added to your balance.
- There is no player interaction required for this bonus.
White Rabbit and Free Spins
- If 3 White Rabbit symbols appear anywhere on the reels you will get the White Rabbit bonus which awards free spins.
- The Rabbit will pull out his pocket watch and this will stop a random number of times and each position it stops on will award extra free spins.
- The total number of free spins awarded is then shown and the rabbit will then jump across the reels. Each position the rabbit lands on will turn to a wild symbol and remain there until the end of the free spins.
- During the free spins an enhanced reel set is used, this means there should be more wins on average than normal, however the bonus symbols have been removed so it is not possible to trigger the bonus rounds or get additional free spins.
- The free spins will play out automatically – you do not need to press ‘Play’ in order to continue the game, until your free spins are completed.
- The total amount won so far in the free spins is shown at the bottom of the screen.
- By selecting ‘Auto Play’ you can choose to place up to 25 bets automatically, one after the other. Make your selections (number of lines and stake per line) as normal then press the ‘Auto Play’ button to select the number of ‘Auto Play’ bets you want before clicking the ‘Play’ button.
- You can stop Auto Play from continuing onto the next spin by clicking ‘Stop Auto Play’ whenever it appears briefly on screen between goes as shown here.
- Auto Play will turn off if you get into the bonus round or win free spins.
- System malfunction voids all plays.
- Return to player percentage for this game is 93.59%